Bohemian Dreamer D1014Demetrios - Style 1014Explore Now
Classic & Chic D1016Demetrios - Style 1016Explore Now
Fashion Statement D1019Demetrios - Style 1019Explore Now
Classic & Chic D1045Demetrios - Style 1045Explore Now
Classic & Chic 1046Demetrios - Style 1046Explore Now
Timeless Romance D1007Demetrios - Style 1007Explore Now
Romantic & Dreamy MarloweEnzoani Blue - Style MarloweExplore Now
Sweet & Elegant MimiEnzoani Blue - Style MimiExplore Now
Whimsical & Romantic MikaylaEnzoani Blue - Style MikaylaExplore Now
Sultry MarieEnzoani Blue - Style MarieExplore Now
Mesmerizing MaliaEnzoani Blue - Style MaliaExplore Now
Classic MareenaEnzoani Blue - Style MareenaExplore Now
Choosing the right wedding dress for your wedding style
For those who desire to have a classic fairy tale wedding, complete with all the majesty and magnificence of a royal celebration, then a ball gown wedding dress could be ideal.
It’s your special day and we want to help you find the perfect special wedding dress.
At Rosa and Mary’s Bridal Shop, we all work as a team to make your dream come true.
All wedding dresses are made with the highest craftsmanship. Only the finest fabrics are used;
Each Bride should feel truly special on their wedding day.
If you are on a quest to find your ultimate wedding dress but cannot decide where to begin, a good idea is to consider the following three things:
- Your personal style
- Your body type and lastly
- The style of wedding you wish to have
- Finding your dress ideally as early as you can is always suggested, generally around 9 months will allow plenty of time for dress ordering, however we are still able to cater for last minute elopements or stricter time limits.
- It is helpful to have a budget in mind to help our Stylists find the right dress for you.
- Feel free ask any questions or raise any concerns with your Bridal Stylist so we can assist you in the best way possible.
- Bring some inspiration to help us guide you in the right direction.
- Know your wedding style, location and time of year – its important to remember you not only want to look beautiful but feel comfortable in your dress. whether they are realistic for the location/season your wedding is in.
When it comes time to shop for your dream gown, preparation is key.
Wear a bra that fits you well and flatters your bust.
If you discover some immaculate dresses that really grab your attention, then it’s a good idea to try on some of our breathtaking accessories as well.
Complementing the dress with an exquisite tiara could be just the thing that convinces you that this is the gown you have been searching for!
When deciding on who should accompany you to the bridal shops, it’s important that you don’t overdo it, as an excessive number of people can hinder your judgement.
Bring a select few of whom the opinions you know you can trust.
And remember, you will always have the experience and expertise of our warm and caring staff to rely upon, to help you choose your perfect garment.